We're one of the largest healthcare companies in the area and continue to grow nationally! Our organization is seeking a dedicated Certified Medical Assistant to join us on a full-time basis in the San Jose area! If you are looking to gain more experience as a Medical Assistant, and wanting the opportunity for growth, then this position might be a great fit for you!
Please see additional job details below:
Job Title: Certified Medical Assistant
Locations: Highlands Ranch, 80129
Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
Certified Medical Assistant Position Duties:
· Under the direction and supervision of a provider or nurse, assists with performing patient care. Performs basic diagnostic procedures and specimen collection.
· Monitors and communicates changes in patient condition. Documents patient care given.
· Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
· Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
· Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
We can offer benefits, competitive compensation, and growth potential!
Certified Medical Assistant Requirements:
· Must be Certified or Registered as a Medical Assistant within 60 days of being hired if you are not already, which we can assist you with regarding the process
· Must be BLS/CPR certified
· Must have high school diploma/GED
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you would be a great fit, please feel free to apply today!