Help our drivers while you help drive your career path! We are currently seeking a driver helper to provide assistance to a driver as needed to insure a safe and efficient route.
• Work closely with driver to provide a safe and cost-efficient service to our customers.
• Responsible for good customer relations.
• Work flexible hours as needed to service the customers.
• May require driving a truck.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid license with a good driving record.
• The ability to lift, pull or push 100lbs on a repetitive basis.
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
• 401k Retirement Plan.
• Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal time.
• Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company.
Why you should work for Mahoney:
• You get to work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people - there's room in our company for you to grow! It's one of our Company Values!
• We're a stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
• Our great benefits are available to you on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment - you don't need to wait 90 days for insurance!
Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.
Customer Relationship Management