To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brisbane, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Associate
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the general supervision, the Sales Associate is the principal selling agent for the company and is responsible to achieve the short and long-range sales objectives. Objectives will be achieved by maintaining existing customers in their assigned area. As a Sales Associate, must have a high level of flexibility. The person is required to coordinate sales activities and promotions with other employees and administrators of the company as well as customers and clients of the company with respect to their needs, concerns and schedules.
Essential Job Functions:
- Travel to customers and potential customer’s facilities providing them with information and support as required to secure and maintain business.
- Establish, maintain, and develop business, social and civic relationships with customers in the assigned territory to maximum profitability.
- Responsible for selling Wismettac products to all customers in the assigned territory.
- Grow business by anticipating customer needs, determining appropriate solutions to business problems, and providing an overall high level of customer service.
- Communicate plans to customers and effectively manage resources to support sales volume.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathering through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Cooperate with accounting department to assure the collection of account receivable due.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for territory in cooperation with (Deputy) Area Team Managers or (Assistant) Sales Manager.
- Cooperate with assigned Operation and Logistic staff to achieve territory sales goals.
- Provide timely reporting of activities in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Submits sales activity reports and other reports as needed.
- Attend quarterly inventory count.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Korean / English bilingual or
- Chinese / English bilingual or
- Japanese / English bilingual
Knowledge/ Skills/ Ability:
- Knowledge in Microsoft application (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Communicate effectively and work cooperatively with the sales staff, management and clients
- Strong communication and conversation skills
- Ability to be cooperative and able to work as part of a team
- Ability to verify, drafts, and update database quickly and accurately
- Ability to travel to customer’s location
- Ability to learn Oracle ERP software
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under various time constraints
- Ability to perform his or her job responsibilities as the workload fluctuates; multitask and keep projects progressing simultaneously
- Ability to be outgoing, courteous, genuine and approachable
- Ability to be self-confident and mature, with a positive attitude and approach to work