To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittston, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard - Full Time Sunday - Thursday (10pm - 6am)
C3i • Pittston, PA
Posted 1 month ago
HIRING FULL TIME
SHIFT: 10pm-6am Sun-Thu
Pay rate: $12.50 hourly
· Provide security to the assets as well as the employees of C3i Solutions the Pittston PA locations, based on scheduling needs.
Principal Responsibilities: (Essential Function)
· Be responsible for monitoring the front door, and checking for proper ID badges on all employees.
· Sign in and issue visitor badges to anyone with a proper reason to be in the facility.
· Monitor the CCTV cameras at the front desk.
· Make random tours around the inside of the building checking all areas
· Answers phone and transfers calls as well as takes and relays messages
· Maintain temporary security access badges for Pittston Facilities & coordinates changes with security manager.
· Will be trained on policies and requirements Pittston locations.
· Must have a clean criminal records background.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and/or transportation to and from C3i.
· Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must be responsible and dependable, and be able to maintain control in emergency and/or situations of unforeseen events.
· Excellent telephone etiquette
· Strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure
· Must be able to work at both Pittston locations, based on scheduling needs.
· Must be flexible as to work hours as well as occasional shift changes (to cover sick time or emergency time off of other guards).
· Be a self-starter and team player, with the ability to multi-task.*
· Be alert and responsive to security issues, with attention to details.*
· High school grad or equivalent.
· A background in Police / Law enforcement or equivalent “private sector” Security is highly preferred.
· Must be able to interact with the team members while not becoming involved on a personal level so as to compromise any security issues.
· Must be able to communicate and enforce security policies to team members without violating their rights
· Ability to guide and direct others in day to day security routines as well as taking charge in emergency and/or situations of unforeseen events.*
· Be proactive in recognizing, addressing, and reporting any security breeches or deficiencies.**
· Be diligent at maintaining general surveillance of all security issues.*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour