WebsterRogers LLP is a leading South Carolina-based accounting and consulting firm that provides a broad spectrum of assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients. Founded in 1984 on the principles of quality, integrity and dedication to client service, our success is directly related to our strong commitment to our people and our clients. We offer the degree of personal attention, responsiveness and accessibility our clients expect and deserve - coupled with regional resources that can satisfy their needs.
Join our team! WebsterRogers is seeking an experienced Audit Supervisor for our Myrtle Beach, SC office.
This position requires a BS in Accounting, CPA, and a minimum of six (6) years of auditing experience in a public accounting environment. The ideal candidate must have the ability to communicate professionally with clients and employees at all levels of the Firm, and perform multiple tasks concurrently. A minimum of two (2) years experience managing engagements and staff is required.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for seeing that engagements are complete and ready for Manager or Partner review within established time frame and budget for engagement in accordance with WebsterRogers’ quality control policies
- Build effective working relationships with client personnel, conducting collaboration meetings and demonstrating professionalism throughout
- Identify and recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies for the Client
- Anticipate and address client concerns, and escalating problems as they arise
- Maintain a current knowledge of audit industry practices and ensure best practices are always considered
- Effectively manages more than one engagement at a time
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements
- Develops Interns, Associates and Senior Associates by delegating and training them to be successful in their careers
- Maintains a positive attitude that is reflected in work and evident to others; motivates others
- BS in Accounting (MS preferred)
- CPA required
- 6+ years of auditing experience in a public accounting firm
- 2+ years experience managing auditing engagements and staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able and willing to travel within the state of SC