Healthplex/MCNA Dental, a leading dental benefit management company is seeking a Corporate Compliance/Privacy Specialist. The candidate will responsible for ensuring that Healthplex/MCNA complies the company’s Honesty Compliance and HIPAA Compliance Programs by directing and assisting operational departments with the implementation,monitoring, and maintenance of regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Assists in implementing and maintaining Healthplex/MCNA’s Honesty Compliance and HIPAA programs to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate channels for investigation and resolution.
- Interacts with all departments, management, and employees regarding compliance issues.
- Conducts monitoring and auditing activities to identify non-compliance.
- Assists in overseeing corrective action plans.
- Assist with the investigation of compliance violations received through the compliance hotline and email.
- Ensures the appropriate dissemination and communication of all regulation, policy, and guideline changes relating to contractual obligations to affected personnel.
- Serves as a resource for department managers and employees to obtain information or clarification on contract requirements, ethical standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements relating to contractual obligations.
● Associate Degree in Business, Healthcare or any other related field required.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Health Administration preferred.
● At least 2 years experience in managed care preferred.
● State or Federal managed care compliance preferred.
● Knowledge of managed care and healthcare regulations
● Ability to read, analyze and interpret State and Federal laws, rules and regulations.
● excellent written and oral communication.
● Strong research and analytical skills.
● Ability to managed multiple, complex projects.
● Ability to retain confidentiality regarding investigations and privileged company information.
● Ability to effectively present information and respond to inquires from employees, directors and others, as necessary.
*For serious consideration, please review the above job posting prior to applying to this position. This position is not a human resource or attorney related position.
This is a full time position with a competitive salary based upon experience and qualifications. MCNA/Healthplex offers an array of benefits.
MCNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer -----M/F/D/V