Automotive Technician Trainee / Apprentice Entry Level Mechanic / Accelerated Trainee/
EARN AS YOU LEARN
Auto Tech Trainee Entry Level Mechanic Car Repair - Automobile Repair Apprentice Technician -
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is looking for a motivated Technician Trainee for our Accelerated Training Program for our Honda / Kia Dealership in Easton, MD. "Earn while you learn" in this fast-paced mentored program - step into your Career Path! All levels of experience needed! Some mechanical experience preferred. Ideal trainee works great with others, has excellent organizational and communication skills, and positive attitude.
If you are a confident self-starter, we will put you on the path to success with our Career Advancement Program and provide you with the guided training to become a Certified Master Technician in 2 years.
- Are you dedicated and committed investing the extensive time needed to obtain your Master Certification? Not only will we provide all training, but all fees can be paid in extended increments and could be refundable, which means you can receive your Certification FREE OF CHARGE!
- Do you have at least a 3-year work history with a minimum of 2 years at the same job?
- Do you have strong technical skills with the desire to start or advance in this highly lucrative skilled profession?
- Do you live within 25 miles of the listed job opening area?
We have an immediate opening for this fast-track training program only serious, committed individuals with a strong desire to advance need apply. You will receive all necessary on-the-job training and manufacturer classes. This is a limited program with unlimited rewards for the right candidate.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
Automotive Technician Trainee / Apprentice Tech / Entry Level Mechanic / Accelerated Trainee will enjoy:
- Extremely Competitive Salaries, Commissions, and BIG REWARDS
- A training path to a successful career as an Automotive Technician
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Hands-on Training
Qualifications for our Automotive Technician Trainee / Apprentice Tech / Entry Level Mechanic / Accelerated Trainee:
- Strong Technical Skills with a desire to learn and advance as an automotive technician
- Must be success-driven, customer service oriented and a team player
- High School Diploma / GED
- Impressive Work Ethic with a professional appearance
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions relative to automotive duties
- Professional appearance and impressive work ethic
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record 3 points or less
Duties for our Technician Trainee include but are not limited :
- Participate in the manufacturer sponsored online training programs and n-the-job training
- Work with assigned Mentor Technician
- Adapt and receive continued education and training for the rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry as well as in the diagnostic arena
- Know and adhere to the safety and environmental standards and practices for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Communicate with Service Advisors regarding repairs
- Diagnose cause of malfunctions and perform related repairs
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology