To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Long Beach Island
Long Beach Island, NJ 08008
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
A. RICHARD AITKEN, JR BUILDER-CONTRACTOR • Long Beach Island, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
A. Richard Aitken, Jr., Builder - Contractor, LLC has outstanding employees and we’re looking for an excellent individual to fill this challenging and rewarding position. We hold the highest performance standards, and we reward it with a competitive compensation package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Simple IRA
- Flexible Spending Account
- Personal Time Off
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the President.
The Company: A. Richard Aitken Jr. Builder-Contractor, LLC. is a solid, growing company based on Long Beach Island with a second location in West Creek, NJ. We are an industry leader with over 30 years of experience in building custom homes, small and large high-end renovations, and maintenance. Our experience and demand for excellence has allowed us to build premier homes on LBI as well as become the #1 Regional Service Provider for Andersen Windows in the nation. We take great care of our clients and employees alike.
The Location: A. Richard Aitken Builders is based in Ship Bottom, NJ. This is a great place to work as we are located in the heart of the Jersey Shore, have a fantastic staff of highly trained professionals, and amazing clients. One more thing – our office is located on a beach block, offering a perfect place for a lunchtime walk on the beach.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3 – 5 years experience as an executive level assistant.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management, customers and peers.
- Exceptional organizational skills with good judgment and follow through.
- Ability to set up and maintain an exceptionally organized and confidential filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Capability to work under pressure and prioritize time effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentiality especially matters concerning business and staff.
- Individual drive and initiative with the aptitude to maintain under minimal supervision.
- Computer skills using Outlook, Word and Excel.
- A professional disposition and a positive attitude.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed and have an excellent attendance record.