“WANT A CAREER WHERE YOUR ABILITIES AND EFFORTS OVER TIME CAN EARN YOU $100,000?... IT’S NOW POSSIBLE”
Alltran is hiring Collection Representatives for our location in Bryan, Texas! If you are interested in joining our team - self-schedule your interview for same day interviewing!
Why should you consider Alltran?
Alltran is a diversified collection agency and we have been in business for over 40 years. Our client list is as impressive as our staff and we offer a wide variety of benefits, along with a competitive salary. We at Alltran will show you how to make money in a NEW, EXCITING CAREER helping others! Experienced and Inexperienced Debt Collectors: Bring the right attitude, be determined, and professional - we will do the rest.
In addition to your base hourly rate, Alltran’s total compensation philosophy rewards people for working hard by providing additional bonus and commission opportunities above and beyond the hourly base pay. Financial opportunities earned may vary from assignment to assignment, however, the opportunity to earn more as you perform at high levels at Alltran is always there.
- Commission earnings can start as early as your first month and are based entirely on your individual efforts and success. The more you grow and invest into your career, the more experience, skills and long term financial opportunity you have. It’s up to you!
- The minimum starting base hourly rate will be $11.54 or approximately 24,000 per year, but that’s just the beginning. Even with little or no experience, within your first 6 months your annual compensation with commissions could earn you an additional $500 or more per month (about $30,000 per year).
- As you reach the end of your first year of employment you could be earning an additional $1,000 per month in commissions or $36,000 per year.
- After the first year of employment, collectors average $40,000 per year in total compensation and as your experience and performance grows you will continue to increase your pay. Many high performing collectors earn between $60,000 and $75,000 per year with the top collectors earning over $100,000 per year in total compensation.
- The above examples are based on average commission earnings of actual collectors at Alltran Financial and do not constitute a guarantee of earnings or term of employment. Actual earnings may be more or less based upon the level of investment you are willing to make. There is only one person at Alltran that can dictate and control your earning potential… and that’s you!
About our company:
- State of the art Facility, Collection System, Hardware and Software
- Positive work environment with a highly motivated, energetic staff
- We service the nation's leading financial institutions
- Utilize the most technologically advanced tools in the industry
- Offer progressive management style and advancement opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling opportunity
- Available to employees after 90 days of employment AND if meeting monthly quota
- Create your own schedule week to week (including no weekends!)
- Will depend on work assignment
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Full benefits
- Paid training course
- Bonuses, incentives and monthly contests
- Advancement opportunities
- Collect bankcard or retail credit accounts
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Locate and contact consumers
- Effectively manage time, multi-task and prioritize
- Professionally document system with details
- Set goals, meet deadlines, work diligently
To perform any job above successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- MUST have a solid recent work history.
- Must be able to complete and clear a background and drug test
- Must possess strong negotiation, problem-solving, and probing skills that are utilized in a professional manner.
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and dependable.
- Good telephone communication techniques and ability to be on the telephone for extended periods of time.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast paced, goal driven environment.
- Proficient PC and typing skills.
- Must be able to comply with all state, federal and company rules and policies
Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Please visit our company website at http://www.alltran.com to explore other available positions in our Houston, TX office or to explore opportunities in any of our offices nationwide.
Complex Problem Solving