The primary role of this position is to provide quality administrative functions within the service center,
ensuring all company policies are followed and conduct effective communication between peers,
managers and customers at the direction of the plant manager.
You will report to the plant manager and serve as a member of the facility leadership
team. The positions primary responsibility will be to provide office services by implementing
administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. This position
will interact with the service center Plant Manager, Regional Manager and Regional Directors
Completes daily, weekly and monthly reporting including, but not limited to, payroll, production
reporting, inventory reconciliation and shipping and receiving.
Indirectly supervises administrative employees within assigned plant.
Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to, employee file maintenance, mail
sorting and processing and answering phones.
Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and
Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating
needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies.
Facilitates operational requirements by scheduling and completing administrative projects .
Q UALIFICATIONS AND E DUCATION R EQUIREMENTS
High school diploma/equivalent
Ability to type and use a computer
P REFERRED S KILLS
Four-year college degree or 3-5 years relevant experience preferred
Experience utilizing Microsoft Office software
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Perform general office support and administrative assistance
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Perform administrative tasks such as mail
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties
- Clerical Works