To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mason, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Contract Recruiter is responsible for ensuring that all assigned open positions are filled with qualified professionals in an efficient and timely manner. Recruiting efforts include candidate sourcing, screening, applicant tracking, checking references and other related recruiting activities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sources, screens and interviews candidates for various internal and external job opportunities, complying with corporate policies and government/legal regulatory guidelines
• Assists Manager, Recruitment and hiring manger(s) in developing and implementing recruitment strategies to achieve and support required staffing levels for designated areas
• Meets with hiring manager(s) to clarify/identify job specifications and salary requirements
• May coach hiring manager(s) on interviewing techniques to assist in the interview process
• Conducts reference checks where necessary and ensures that employment verifications are completed and meet expectations
• Provides information on Company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants
• Maintains records on recruiting activities as required
• Identifies and utilizes low/no cost candidate sourcing opportunities
• May be asked to assist the Human Resources Representative/Manager Learning & Development in the on boarding process for newly hired Associates
• Ensures that all newly hired Associates know what documentation and other requisite employment information is required for on boarding and recordkeeping purposes;
• Supports Corporate recruiting activities as necessary
• INTERNAL - Corporate Management; Sales Operations Management
• EXTERNAL - Recruiting Agencies; Professional Organizations; Local Colleges and Trade Organizations.
KILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 3-5 years in human resources, with 2-3 years full cycle recruiting experience
• Experience working with recruiting software, such as Taleo preferred
• Knowledgeable in legal hiring practices and effective interviewing techniques;
• Ability to recognize viable candidates from contact lists, recruiting databases, newspaper ads, personal and competitive networking;
• Knowledge of and experience with internet search tools and techniques
• Displays creativity in sourcing candidates
• Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
• Strong follow-up skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration preferred
• Equivalent combination of education and related experience