Job Title: Senior Clinical Operations Manager
Location: West Palmdale California 93551
SHIFT: Mon - Fri 8-5
PAY: $60 - $70 an hour
Description: The Senior Manager, Clinic Operations works closely with the Medical Director of the Client Promise Health Plan Clinics in Antelope Valley (Palmdale and Lancaster), leading effective operations and supporting the transformation of healthcare for the patients they serve.
The Senior Manager, under direction of the Senior Medical Director, will be accountable for operations, process improvement, and transformation with goal of helping the clinics provide comprehensive, longitudinal care addressing the social determinants of the patients served. Goals include achieving annual improvement metrics, attaining Primary Care Medical Home designation, and attaining positive patient and provider satisfaction scores.
- Monitor, address, and improve operational processes focusing on patient and provider experience
- Contribute to and execute on clinic strategic initiatives with Medical Director
- Develop and execute plans for outcomes achievement
- Mentor and support non-clinical and operational staff
- Collaborate with Medical Director to manage clinic budget
- Determines organizational structures and reporting relationships subject to top management approval.
- Responsible for creating workforce and staffing plans for department/unit to ensure availability of human capital necessary to accomplish departmental business results.
- Manages a small- to mid-sized team consisting of experienced professionals. Leads, directs and reviews the work of team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Has hiring, firing, promotion and reward authority within functional area, in accordance with organization guidelines.
- A minimum of 10 years prior relevant experience in a health care setting (hospital or clinic), including 4 years of management experience
- Prior experience developing and executing a work plan or strategic plan is needed.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience \ Master’s in health care or business is preferred.
- A valid California Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance is required.
- Experience working with patients with multiple psychosocial and medical needs preferred.
- Certification as a Practice Manager is preferred
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, NCQA guidelines preferred.
- Knowledge and past application of continuous quality improvement methodologies.
Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance!
Business Process Improvement