At eXcell, we set you up for job success right from the start. Our precision recruiting process aligns the right fit for the right people.
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
Serve as System Administrator, responsible for performing all aspects of SCCM planning, setup, implementation, and maintenance.
Candidates must have 5 or more years of related work experience to qualify.
- System Center Configuration Manager Administration and Engineering
- Architectural Design and Implementations
- Infrastructure Management
- Manage Boundary Groups and Boundaries
- Design, configure and manage RBAC roles and permissions
- Basic understanding of SQL and SCCM requirements
- Collection and query creation and management
- Client installation and troubleshooting
- Application and Package creation and deployment
- Content distribution, management, and troubleshooting
- Software Update deployment management and troubleshooting
- Manage Software Update Groups
- Manage Software Update Packages
- Deploy Software Updates
- Report on Software Update Group Success / Failure
- Create & Manage Maintenance Windows
- Windows 10 Feature Update management
- Custom SCCM report creation
- Windows Deployment Administration
- Custom OSD Task Sequence creation
- WIM Creation and maintenance
- Driver library maintenance
- Scripting for Automation during OSD and/or Task Sequence
- Experience with MDT and Offline Imagining Processes
- Experience in migrating customers from Imaging to Provisioning
- Experience in software deployment both MSIs and Exes within the Intune Framework
- Experience with AzureAD management and best practices
Experience: 5+ years of overall experience required.
Top 2 Required Skills:
- Microsoft SCCM administration 2012
- SCCM software, patching, and OS deployment
Must be able to work minimal supervision, great communication, team player, and works well with others. Any Microsoft certifications will be considered a plus.
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Windows Imaging Format
Complex Problem Solving