To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2701 Dekalb Pike
Norristown, PA 19401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse, Case Manager
Roxborough Hospital • Norristown, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time and per diem Case Manager positions are available at Roxborough Hospital. Responsible for the quality and resource management of all patients that are admitted to the facility from the point of their admission and across the continuum of the health care management. Works on behalf of the advocate, promoting cost containment and demonstrates leadership to integrate the health care providers to achieve a perceived seamless delivery of care. The methodology is designed to facilitate and insure the achievement of quality, clinical and cost effective outcomes and to perform a holistic and comprehensive admission and concurrent review of the medical record for the medical necessity, intensity of service and severity of illness.
Education and Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience post-graduation of an accredited school of nursing and a current state Registered Nurse license.
- Five years acute care nursing experience preferred. At least one year experience in case management, discharge planning or nursing management, preferred.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current;
- Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hires and maintain current.