To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Manager, Decision Analytics Services
Exlservice Holdings, Inc. • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 18 days ago
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Providing business acumen in understanding the problem, structure and hypothesis
- Play a crucial role in gap analysis for the project of Facets migration to new Health Rule (Payor) system
- Identify and quantify the accuracy of the data migration, and conformity with the required framework for the reporting needs
- Provide business insight in understanding the problem, structure and hypothesis
- Plan and direct a team of 5-7 offshore resources, and also act as individual contributor
- Ensure quality control of outputs to client
- Provide adequate Project, Client & Team Management
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, standards and compliance
- Support Business Development Activities as Technical Experts
- Project task management
- Communications, including deck writing
- Coordination of all sub-team efforts
- Delivery of output with adequate quality control
- Facilitation and gathering of client feedback on problem structuring
- Effective management of frequency of feedback loop with offshore resources
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in electronics/electrical engineering, computer science, IT or related quantitative analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement
- In-depth knowledge of Health Rules or Facets claims system (3+ years’ experience); Needs to understand the data model and configuration of tables and fields
- Ability to generate Source to Target mappings and data models for the Health Rules or Facets claims system including Eligibility, Authorization, Claims and Provider subject areas
- Has used Health Rules (Payor) or Facets application for developing data model and query optimization
- 3+ Years’ experience in SQL with advanced level skill; able to build SQL queries for data profiling and proficient with MS SQL Server/Oracle
- BI experience and exposure to SAS, Business Object, Tableau a plus
- 3+ years Healthcare experience working with member data, 3rd party, benefits, insurance claims, authorizations, etc.
- Exhibit an outstanding ability to communicate
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- Willingness to take initiative required of EXL Analytics employee
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.