To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8425 Twelve Mile Road
Warren, MI 48093
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CSI Support & Development Services • Warren, MI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CSI Support & Development Services is the largest non-profit development and property management firm that utilizes a cooperative management system and engages its resident membership in decision making at every level of it operation. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, affordable housing communities for seniors possible. Our award-winning portfolio includes 59 communities in California, Maryland, Massachusetts and Michigan.
CSI is seeking an entry level Jr. Accountant to join our Accounting Team. The successful candidate will perform Accounts Receivable/Payable duties as well as limited Accountant duties. Prefer some experience but recent college graduates are welcome to apply as well as those within one year of graduation. The successful candidate will be a highly organized team player with strong communications skills, both verbally and written. Must be able to maintain confidential information.
· Oversee accounts payable and receivable for assigned properties
· Process checks for assigned properties
· Reconcile accounts and resolve issues
· Additional accounting projects as needed
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· Overtime required during audit season
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or completing within 1 year
· Excellent accounting and math skills
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Excellent computer and organizational skills
· A strong respect for seniors
· Professional phone manner
· Must be able to multitask and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to comprehend and execute written instruction
· Ability to lift/push/move boxes up to 40 pounds
· Excellent benefit package that includes health, vision, optical and dental plans. 401(k) plan and generous time off package