A well-established transportation and storage company is seeking to employ an experienced Operations & Sales manager to run their branch operations. The ideal candidate for this role; will possess a solid background within moving, transportation or logistics covering both operations and sales, will be highly organized and be a skilled man-manager.
This is a hands-on leadership position the Operations & Sales Manager will have responsibility for managing and motivating the teams ensuring that all work is undertaken with efficiency and accuracy. Overseeing all branch operations and sales departments, driving both sales and production.
The Operations & Sales Manager will be responsible for:
Ensuring that the sales teams exceed all sales, budget and profit targets ensuring that the highest quality of services is provided at all times.
Ensuring that all branch operations run smoothly and efficiently
Maintain health and safety standards ensuring the safety of all employees and customers and updating and implementing additional safeguards when required.
Keeping abreast of moving, transportation and storage market trends and information and suggesting advancements and improvements where necessary.
Experience / Qualifications
- 5 years plus experience within moving, transportation, logistics or similar field.
- Previous management proficiency with profit and loss (P&L) accountability
- Strong Leadership ability, able to lead, train and motivate operations and sales teams.
- High level of quality focus and the ability to provide second to none customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have a valid driver license and a clean driving record
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long-established highly professional business that can offer security, fulfilment, and advancement in your career.
A competitive salary is on offer and relocation expenses.