Landsberg Orora started in 1947, with the philosophy that everything begins and ends with the customer. Today, with locations across North America, Europe and Asia, Landsberg Orora is a market leader in designing custom packaging solutions and supplying a broad range of commodity packaging and stock packaging for our global customers. At Landsberg Orora, we take pride in powering innovations in packaging while ensuring sustainability is fundamental to everything we do. We believe our packaging touches lives and together, we, together as a team, deliver on the promise of what’s inside. From custom packaging design and packaging materials, to prototype development and manufacturing, packaging automation and equipment, kitting and fulfillment, global sourcing, and full service warehousing and logistics, our packaging consultants develop cutting-edge, innovative solutions that take a product from concept to consumer. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations while solving complex problems as a team. We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you don’t need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader.
Landsberg Orora is seeking experienced Sales Representative to execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify customer’s needs, wants and desires and through this process, develop and communicate unique, custom tailored solutions that generates sales and profit growth. Working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, create a positive customer experience that results in repeat business. Must work closely with customer service, scheduling and manufacturing to insure commitments are achieved. Be able to sell value and be hungry for growing the business!
- This position will report to the: Sales Manager
- Travel Requirement: 10% Travel of travel required/Frequency or as needed
- FLSA Status: Exempt
What You'll be Responsible For in this Role:
Packaging is one of the largest industries in the world, offering unlimited earning potential for driven and ambitious sales talent. As a Sales Representative, you will be specializing in the selling of packaging and products through the company’s total solutions approach. In this role, you will be expected to cold call, and drive new business by also partnering with your internal cross functional teams to provide customers with more of a value-added and “one stop” customized packaging solutions.
- Increases revenue and profitability through generation of new business and further development of existing accounts.
- Develops deep customer relations
- Develops sales plans to grow sales and profitability within accounts.
- Generates new leads by networking, cold calling, researching various directories and internet sites.
- Understands complex requirements from customers for preparation of customized quoting.
- Latitude to independently negotiate pricing and value-added services based on quoting configurations.
- Prepares periodic reports for management, identifying successful sales activities, sales trends, special account information or issues and any follow up action required.
- Tracks market trends and develops competitive insights to be shared among the business unit.
- Manages orders to ensure items are processed and delivered in a timely manner, quality of products, invoices are paid within the payment terms and the overall satisfaction of the customer.
- Performs other duties and/ or responsibilities as assigned
What You'll be Responsible for:
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from a 2 year college, continuing education and/or training preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales/customer service environment
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to create and maintain strong relations with customers
- Ability to multi-task without compromising accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer and organizational skills; ability to use and create customer presentations
- Excellent communication skills; internal and external
- Knowledge of corrugated packaging, box styles, board combinations, etc.
- Analytical skills to determine economic consequences of manufacturing a product on various machine centers
- Team player
- Basic understanding of manufacturing, design, scheduling, and technical aspects of packaging
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Packaging And Labeling