To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15308 El Prado Road
Chino, CA 91710
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fenchem Inc. • Chino, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Fenchem Inc. is looking to hire a staff accountant to join our Chino, CA office.
- Performs general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel
- Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary
- Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
- Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Periodically improve and document all accounting control procedures, identifying system issues and making suggestions for improvements.
- Comply with federal,state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance, and advising management on needed actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- Internship or professional accounting experience
- Ability and willingness to keep maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
- Bilingual in English and Chinese