To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Galveston Bay, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Consulting, Inc • Galveston Bay, TX
Posted 2 months ago
TCI has an immediate need for a .NET Developer / Analyst in Galveston Bay, TX. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
This .NET Developer / Analyst must be a successful candidate with strong technical, interpersonal, and business analysis skills and be very comfortable working directly with end users based in Galveston Bay to gather requirements and develop/extend solutions..
- A successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal, and business analysis skills and be very comfortable working directly with end users to gather requirements and develop/extend solutions. Providing primary technical support of CIC phone system with various operation centers
- Translating business requirements from business partners into specifications.
- Implements new systems and enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication with minimal rework.
- Develops test plans, support documentation and training material for supported systems.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- A Bachelor Degree in a related field is required.
- Experience with OSI PI
- Microsoft SharePoint and/or Nintex experience a plus
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Business analysis experience – face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience working on a team