To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
220 Lear Lane
Dayton, TN 37321
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IAC Group • Dayton, TN
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position reports directly to the Controller and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of IAC as described below:
General Job Duties:
● To display a fair and consistent approach by following the principles of the Value Statement and Mission Statement to help ensure a satisfied workplace for all employees.
● To support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of your job.
● To participate in continuous improvement activities that enhances the working environment at IAC. Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
● To support the company vision and help to ensure fair treatment of all employees employed by IAC
● Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
● Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
● Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of IAC employees
● Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures of IAC to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
● Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
● To support the company to meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of IAC.
● Complete LPAs on time; weekly
● Complete Safe Audit on time; monthly
● Maintain proper etiquette when using company radios, PA, emails, text and phones; business use only.
● Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Specific Job Duties:
● Serve as the chief accountant for the department on a daily basis and for the plant in the Controller’s absence.
● Chief reporting expert for the plant for both internal and external
● Primarily responsible for month-end close and review/prepare all supportive reporting, such as P-Saves, CI Roadmap, R&O, ER&D, Sales/OI Walks
● Participate in SOX readiness, internal control monitoring and compliance, and assist the facilitation of internal/external audits.
● Participate in the budget preparation and supportive reporting
● Primary reviewer of all cash flow forecasting.
● Responsible for Continuous Improvement Roadmap data integrity.
● Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting or Finance Major
● 4-6 years experience in a manufacturing environment
● Excellent computer and communication skills
● Ability to work with mathematical concepts and financial information
● Ability to pay attention to detail
● Excellent computer including typing and the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to read, write and perform non-complex mathematical calculations
● In depth understanding of Financial reporting and procedures
● Ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction
● Experience with QAD and AS400
● This position will be required to travel to other facilities or training locations as well as on-site training as needed.
● This position requires the use of eye protection and any PPE specific to the task being performed.
Must be able to stand on feet and/or sit 8-12 hours a day and lift up to 40lbs on an occasional basis and 15 lbs on a regular basis. Must be able to perform overhead work as well as work below the waist