ECM is looking to add a Human Resources Manager to our winning team of professionals that will become an integral part of the ECM Management Team and who is capable of becoming familiar with the various departments within the company in order to assist all employees of the company.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 10 years proven prior experience in managing staff of two employees and work with all levels, including upper management. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Prior Management experience in an HR role
• Actively assist/back-up with all HR functions, including ADP payroll for 200+ employees, and recruiting as needed
• Maintain active files for all company employee's/consultants
• Responsible for all company benefit enrollment/re-enrollment and changes with employee's and vendors
• Responsible for all workman's compensation paperwork and follow up
• Responsible for exit interviews and paperwork
• Maintain all state regulations and compliance requirements
• Prior training experience and strategic planning for HR department and company growth
• Evaluate all reviews with and/or from department managers for all current employees
• Learn ECM Policy and Procedures and update as needed
• Initiate and actively participate in all company planned events, promotions, awards, etc.
• Manage all aspects of ECM's HR requirements