RN – Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse
Currently seeking an ICU Registered Nurse. In order to be considered for this position, the Registered Nurse must have 2 or more years as a registered nurse in an Intensive Care or Critical Care Unit.
Responsibilities of the Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse:
- Maintain patient sedation while monitoring vital signs
- Educate family regarding patient condition
- Provide care in stressful environment for critically ill patients
- Administer critical drips and monitor effectiveness while titrating medication doses according to hospital protocols in response to patient vital signs
- Provide ventilator care
- Monitor arterial lines, maintain cleanliness and safe access
ProLink is an equal opportunity employer.
As a ProLink Healthcare employee each candidate will have access to full healthcare benefits, premium hourly pay, direct weekly deposit, and excellent customer service from a free consultative approach.
Please respond to this posting with an updated resume if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or openings that may be similar.
- Must have diploma, associate’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Must hold current FL RN license or compact license.
- Must have two years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have experience in an Intensive Care Unit.
- Must have current AHA BLS and AHA ACLS or be willing to recertify.
Intensive Care Unit
Registered Nurse Certified