Assist Onside Sales Team in everyday customer
service to include fielding incoming calls, data entry,
support of outside sales staff, manufacturer support and
general office tasks.
Job Type: The position is full time, currently requiring 40+
hours a week. Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Some
lengthier days or overnight travel may be required. It will
be very rare but can come up occasionally. Company will assume
costs associated with business travel (airfare, hotel, meals,
rental car, etc.)
• Likely participation in company functions
(company seminars, factory trips, Chrane meetings, and
• Trips to main manufacturing facilities for training
generally last 2-4 days per manufacturer as needed. Seldom
does inside sales support travel to a factory that we
represent but it could be needed on a case by case basis
• Ability to manage multiple projects and/or tasks
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, dependability
and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook,
PowerPoint, Excel & Word
• Ability to read and understand foodservice equipment
drawings and specifications is preferred
• Willingness to work in a fast paced team environment
• Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between
customers, manufacturers, and Chrane staff, interpret and
respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the
phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
• Print and organize any pertinent documents for outside
sales team for training sessions, product presentations, or
marketing events as needed.
• Research information for the outside sales staff that
is pertinent to sales activities. Organize and present in a
• Ensure the test kitchen is clean and stocked for
training and demonstration sessions. Coordinate with outside
sales staff to ensure the proper equipment, groceries and
supplies are in place for varying customer segments.
• Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional
and courteous manner.
• Order and maintain relevant office supplies including
manufacturer sales literature stocked and current.
• Manage, organize, and update relevant data using
database applications and spreadsheets as well as assist in
keeping Salesforce account information updated as needed.
• Assist with processing and tracking purchase orders.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the
customer's need; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the
problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to
• Participate in company meetings, conferences, projects
and team activities.
• Cross train with Inside Sales Team members– must be
capable of performing all Inside Sales responsibilities.
Continuously cross train as new inside sales staff and inside
sales functions are implemented.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies