Hamilton Connections is currently seeking candidates for a quality inspector position available with an electronic manufacturer in New Britain, CT. This position will be responsible for visual and dimensional inspection of finished products and entering data into company MRP system.
· Visual inspection and dimensional Inspection
· Utilizing standard measurement tools such as micrometers, calipers, gages, and others.
· Completing inspection reports and maintain accurate records.
· Provide feedback to supervision as required.
$15/hr to start. Higher starting pay possible depending on experience.
Interested candidates should apply directly at the following location:
391 Broad Street
Meriden, CT 06450
When applying, please arrive at Hamilton Connections between the hours of 9:00am-11:00am or 1:00pm-3:00pm, Monday-Friday. You will also need to provide identification when applying (e.g. driver license and social security).
other keywords: assembly, secondary, press, CNC, micrometer, caliper, quality control
- Previous inspection experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Approve Finished Product