To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2529 West March Lane
Stockton, CA 95207
- Phone: 209-323-4288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Epic Personnel Partners LLC • Stockton, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Store, retrieve, and transport pallets of product throughout warehouse and in high bays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Replenish active pick sites including hand stacking and gutting stretch wrap.
• Perform daily aisle and equipment inspections.
• Maintain flue space in bays.
• Collect product damages and empty pallets and bring to designated area.
• Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager. • Trouble shoot and problem solving
• Operator must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
• Operator must show a high level of responsibility
• Follow instructions for safely operating equipment
• Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
• Maintain a clean, neat, organized work area at all times.
• Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
• Must be certified and able to operate Electric pallet jack, Forklift, Reach
• Ability to work independently
• Strong commitment to SAFETY
• Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
• Knowledge of warehouse operations
• Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels.