Admissions Career Advisor
Plantation, Florida, United States | Full-time
Come Join the Award-Winning TOP 3 Best Places to Work in South Florida as Voted by the South Florida Business Journal, New Horizons 5 Star Award, & Winners of Mega Center of the Year 5 years in a row.
New Horizons is the World’s largest Independent Technology Training Company. We are #1 in training and customer satisfaction in South Florida. Excellent growth at New Horizons has produced extraordinary opportunities for selected professionals. Are you one of them?
- Are you a high energy person that wants to be part of a team that changes people’s lives through education?
- Do you thrive in a dynamic high paced successful sales environment?
- Do you have a sales or customer service background?
We are looking for an experienced Admissions Consultant for one of our South Florida Campuses, who will present our academic services to career changers seeking a career in Information Technology. Our goal is to empower our graduates with the knowledge, skills, and practical hands on training for a career in today’s competitive IT workplace.
The ideal Professional will possess experience in any of the following fields:
- Educational Admissions Experience
- Consumer Sales Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Recruiting Sales Experience
- Service Related or Intangible Sales Experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Educating students about our IT programs and services
- Interviewing students focused on their interest, accomplishments, and future goals
- Assisting students in finding the career programs that fit both their personal and professional goals
- Making face to face / Online presentations
- Getting involved and remaining active in the community organizations
- Extensive telephone and appointment setting
- Meeting monthly goals
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- 2 years Admissions, Sales, or Recruiting experience
- Motivated self-starter and entrepreneurial background
- Comfortable being measured and reaching specific goals
- Experience making presentations to groups
- Local travel is required
- Positive and clear communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Excellent closing skills
- Uncompromising integrity
- Strong computer skills
We have a fun team environment:
- We have monthly lunches with management team
- Celebrations and quarterly events
- Company paid training
- Team building fun
New Horizons provides a very competitive compensation package, including 401(k) plan, health and dental benefits, 3 weeks paid time off and free application training and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer.