We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant (Leave of Absence Call Center Representative) to join our team! You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department.
Human Resources Assistant 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities: (Leave of Absence Call Center Representative)
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Accountable for the delivery of outstanding Customer Service through a strong commitment to customer needs with a demonstrated commitment to adhering to service levels, first call resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
Leave of Absence Call Center Representative , Call Center, Family and Medical Leave Act, Human Resources, MyLeave
If interested, please reach out to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant Qualifications:
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Call Center Experience
- Knowledge of FMLA paperwork