To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
San Jose, CA
San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operation Coordinator / Accounting
Pasona • San Jose, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Business : Chemical Material
Location : San Jose CA
Position for the Operation Coordinator / Accounting $55-$65K
Working hours : 9-6 pm
Benefits : Medical / Dental/ Vision and 401K
- Under the supervision of the Manager of Operations, the Operations Coordinator will provide support within our multi - dimensional Operations Department. The Operations Coordinator will strive to ensure smooth operations in each of the key areas of the Operations Department, such as Accounting, Administration and HR.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversees the complete cycle of Accounts Payable (Process all incoming invoices for payments following established procedures.)
- Maintains upkeep of our vendor account, ensuring all necessary and required information has been captured. (i.e. Form W-9 and W-8.)
- Assists in the preparation of Form-1099.
- Oversees the complete cycle of Accounts Receivable (Prints, sends, and files copies of sales invoices following established procedures. Prepares the customer account statements, and contacts customers regarding unpaid invoices).
- Maintains upkeep of our customer account, ensuring that all required information is collected, such as sales tax exemption certificates.
- Checks incoming designated emails for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions and provides necessary follow-up to respective inquiries.
- Checks and collects incoming mail; processes check payments received.
- Updates customer AR status daily by posting incoming checks, ACH, and wire payments into the accounting system.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of the filing system for relevant operations functional areas, keeping in mind efficiency and compliance to necessary regulations.
- Assists in the establishment of necessary equipment and office lease.
- Assists in maintaining a sufficient inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Assists in creating outgoing shipments when requested, using FedEx, USPS, or any other appropriate means.
- Assists with the up-keep and maintenance of the office as required.
- Provides assistance in other Operations functions as requested.
- A college degree is preferred, with a minimum of 2-years of work experience in accounting.
- A high school diploma with a minimum of 5-years of relevant work experience is required.
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience using MS Office.
- Experience using MS Dynamics GP is a plus.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to work as a team.
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. occasionally.