To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bell & Associates, Inc. • Kansas City, MO
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
2-4 month Contract
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to find our client a Contract Accounting Clerk. This is a great opportunity to join a KC based company that continues to grow sustainably. If you thrive in team-oriented environments while being a utility player this may be the opportunity for you?
· Audits invoices against purchase orders, researches discrepancies, and approves for payment.
· Reconciles general ledger accounts
· Reconciles bank statements.
· Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
· Manage the day-to-day posting and coding of accounts payable
· General accounting duties and special projects as assigned by the Controller
· 2-4 years’ accounting experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience
· Ability to meet assigned deadlines and schedules
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Ability to act and operate independently with minimal supervision
· Capability to work cooperatively in a team environment and collaboratively across all levels of employees, management and third parties
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with an intermediate knowledge of excel
· Highly detail oriented
· Excellent time management and organizational skill
- Team oriented attitude, willingness to step and help
Bell & Associates, Inc. looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Please email resume to for further consideration.