Primary duties include, but are not limited to monthly close schedules, journal entries and account reconciliations, variance analysis, internal & external reporting.
Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
· Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting principles
· High level of excel skills for data analysis
· Hard working with the ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment, with strong attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills, professional, outgoing personality, flexibility and adaptability to change
· High level of personal drive and initiative
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to anticipate needs and proactively utilize appropriate resources to resolve issues
· Ability to multi-task, meet specified deadlines and maintain a flexible, positive attitude.
· Problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
· Ability to manage priorities and to make routine decisions independently
· Sets clear priorities and focuses time and energy on them
· Takes action; reliably delivers on commitments
About Tradesmen International, LLC:
· Tradesmen International, LLC, headquartered in Macedonia, Ohio, and owned by affiliates of The Blackstone Group L.P., provides skilled craftsmen staffing services to the commercial, heavy industrial, manufacturing and marine construction industries in North America (mostly United States)
· With more than 170 office locations, Tradesmen International employs a team of over 25,000 office, service and craft professionals
· Tradesmen International is full of success stories where people embrace game-changing challenges and are rewarded with excellent advancement opportunities within a fun and winning culture.
· Tradesmen International is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience, and skills. Tradesmen International offers a collaborative, innovative, achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth in a global company and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
About The Blackstone Group:
· The Blackstone Group is a leading global alternative asset manager and provider of financial advisory services. It is one of the largest independent alternative asset managers in the world. Its alternative asset management businesses include the management of corporate private equity funds, real estate opportunity funds, funds of hedge funds, senior debt funds, proprietary hedge funds and closed-end mutual funds.
We offer our employees a competitive annual salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability and Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance. We also offer Paid Time Off for vacation and paid holidays.