Are you tired of working overtime?
Do you believe you have Partnership potential?
Why not consider our progressive organization that does not require any overtime?
Perhaps it's time to seek a change, improve your life style,
professional career and level of compensation.
Brian Lynn, C.P.A., P.A., a long established medium-sized local accounting firm with an expanding diverse client base, is seeking a CPA/Accounting/Tax Manager. An active Florida CPA License is required. Candidates will be responsible to review and prepare non-disclosure compiled financial statements and tax returns. There is no over-time, even during tax season . We are staff- friendly, flexible and 100% casual. Our firm believes their team members need to spend time with their families.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and reviewing the staff’s work product consisting of non-disclosure compiled financial statements and tax returns.
- The candidate will be responsible for the preparation of both non-disclosure financial statements and tax returns consisting of Corporate, Partnership, Trust and Estate and Individual returns plus perform tax projections, research and planning.
- The candidate will need the prerequisite personality dynamics required to work closely within a team and assist other team members and clients when needed.
- 7 + years minimum diversified and current experience in public accounting
- Advanced tax and accounting knowledge
- Sophisticated computer and IT skills
- Working knowledge of Accounting CS, Ultra Tax, QuickBooks and Excel is a plus
- Current position in a review department of a firm is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- QuickBooks Pro Advisor is a plus
- Compensation ranges between $90,000 to $ 120,000 plus plus
- Performance bonuses are paid three times a year
- The firm offers excellent salary, fringe benefits, income growth and future potential
- Family- friendly organization
- No overtime - even during tax season
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. Brian Lynn, CPA, PA is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your innovative perspective.
Standard Accounting Practices