We are searching for a Director of Test Development for Fiber Optics Devices to join an industry leader that designs state-of-the-art semiconductor solutions.
This Director of Test Development for Fiber Optics will share this firm's passion for innovation, and dedication to the highest standards of excellence. They will also enjoy working in a fast moving environment within a culture of continued learning and discovery.
Position Focus Director of Test Development for Fiber Optics Devices
- Supervise a group of engineering with responsibilities for designing and developing assembly and test equipment for engineering fiber optics.
- Outline assembly and test methodologies will need to keep updated with the industries latest trends.
- Manage and continuously track and evaluate programs.
Requirements Director of Test Development for Fiber Optics
- MSEE, ME with a focus in computer science or physics required.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in manufacturing and designing test tools used in the development of optoelectronic devices required.
- Experience in managing a large multi-disciplinary develop team specializing in the assembly and test process development
Contact: Mira Djelic
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax, telecommunications and optics, PV and nanotechnology. . We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here
Computer Control Systems
Proportional Integral Derivative (Closed Loop Control)