Our client is a multidiscipline firm with Environmental Scientists, Geologists, Engineers, Planners and Architects dedicated to quality of life projects. This position provides an excellent growth opportunity for candidates to work with a team of diverse professionals on a variety of projects in the public and private sector. The desired candidate must be able to work on projects independently with minimal supervision and be flexible in working on projects simultaneously. The candidate should have
6-10 years of experience.
Our client is seeking the following individual with 6-10 years of experience:
· MicroStation Proficient
· Soil/Groundwater/Sediment/Air Remedial Investigations.
· Contaminant fate and transport model development and analysis.
· Classification Exception Area/Monitored Natural Attenuation Calculations.
· Deed Notice Preparations.
· Vapor Intrusion Investigations and IEC Assessments/Reports.
· LNAPL/DNAPL groundwater remedial analysis/treatments.
· Oversight of field hydrogeological investigations and aquifer characterization.
· Oversight of geological logs, geological cross-sections and contour map development.
· Preparation of Site Investigation Reports, Remedial Investigation Reports, Remedial Action Workplans, Remedial Action Reports, and IEC Reports.
Job Responsibilities (Project Management)
- Project management and schedules.
- Budgeting and preparing proposals.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and effective written/verbal communication and organization skills.
- An established client list is a plus.
- Brownfield grant writing is a plus.
- 4-Year Degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science or related discipline
- Strong analytical and math skills
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training and recent 8-Hour Refresher
- Professional licensing is a plus
- Must have a valid driver license