3MP Atlanta Inc is a business development firm based in the Lumberyard Loft District in Atlanta and has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 2 new offices within the next 12 months. Currently our clients want expansion in Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Miami and Houston. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 6 additional Entry Level Team Leads for the Atlanta market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The Sales / Marketing Team Lead position is considered an entry level sales and marketing position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives’ right out of college!
We promote quickly from within which provides account managers with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, communications, and sales.
Our marketing account managers are the face of our clients to their high priority customers and specialize in business to business sales acquisition, marketing, and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent their reputation, we provide extensive training in cutting edge sales techniques, product knowledge, and business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps 3MP Atlanta Inc ahead of the competition!
- Small account management
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding- marketing
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Contract overview
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- 3MP Atlanta provides all team members with both telemedicine (video access to doctors 24/7) and prescription drug benefits.
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
- Plethora of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off (we've had the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl, London Olympics, and get backstage passes to Dave Matthews Band)
- Trips to cool places like LA, Phoenix, Cancun, London, New York, and DC
- Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Dawgs)
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Philanthropic events: bowl-a-thons, cornhole tourneys, visited Mexico and Guatemala for a medical mission in support of Operation Smile