We're seeking an IT Infrastructure Site Manager for a FTE opportunity located onsite in southern CA. Relocation required for non local candidates. Must have healthcare industry experience.
What will you be doing in this role?
The IT Site Manager is primarily responsible to ensure IT operations align with the business objectives of the entities assigned and the larger organization. Principal goals are to develop and manage IT services/support, project activities and to support IT objectives with each department, the entity and the Enterprise. Provides hands-on direction and leadership to IT team. Work directly with the IT Director to coordinate and direct all operational activities of the Department, work closely with key decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support effective technology solutions, and to work with Enterprise IT as needed to participate in development and implementation of strategic plans and execution of IT projects.
- Works closely with Administrators, Directors, Managers, Physicians, staff and to deliver support, guidance and communication and address complex problems to meet the information systems requirements for the organization with the outcome of improved service.
- Work with IT Director and Operational Leadership Team to develop IT strategic plan, enabling efficient and effective workflow through information processing and communication technologies.
- Manage and lead IT staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, mentoring, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Provides excellent and consistent communication to end users thru standard operating procedures, templates, forms and various technology solutions used in the environment.
- Manage IT department operational execution, including project planning, organizing, and the allocation of resources.
- Establish the structure for supporting applications and technology in use by the entity and provides guidance related to development and maintenance of key IT and business platforms.
- Potential for on call as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major course work in computer science, information technology, healthcare information systems, or related field. Years of experience to be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience.
- Minimum of 5 years team management experience.
- Experience in working in healthcare environment highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of IT operations including service desk, desktop and server support, networking, network security, computer operations, and customer service principles.
- Proficiency in supporting full enterprise with software and hardware solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, personal drive, and ability to see projects through to execution in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in IT and infrastructure support.
- Strong analytical skills in budgeting, planning and policy maintenance and development.
- Must be able to manage and complete well-organized IT projects.
- Strong background in IT service delivery with a proven track record of ability to meet business requirements and deadlines within budget.
- Proven people management skills with a track record of leading a team, managing performance, fostering teamwork, mentoring and creating development and succession plans.