What would you consider your ideal sales position? Guaranteed base plus bonuses?
No cap on commissions? No territory restrictions? Professional sales training?
How about all this, plus 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, full benefits and the chance to work on a collaborative sales team for a top-ranked employer?
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to speak with you!
Insperity has been a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, providing human resources and business solutions to over 100,000 companies. We have been identified as a “best place to work” more than 135 times in a variety of national business publications. With 2017 revenues of $3.3 billion, Insperity is financially sound, growing steadily and scheduled to open 10 new sales offices in 2019.
Business Performance Advisor (Outside Sales Consultant)
As a Business Performance Advisor, you will identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resource needs. You will be responsible for selling Insperity's personnel management services to the small-to-medium-sized business market.
You will build a partnership within the areas you serve to deliver ongoing business solutions. You will take on the challenge and responsibility of helping businesses succeed, and you’ll see the rewards. If you’re ready to think bold and drive the success of your clients, this is your opportunity.
What you’ll do as a Business Performance Advisor:
- Call on business owners to explain how Insperity can take their company to the next level
- Complete required sales paperwork and finalize new client contracts
- Travel throughout the market area (open territories)
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management
What we are looking for to ensure your success:
- Minimum of 5 years’ business-to-business sales experience required
- Successful and stable track record of excellence
- Ability to aggressively prospect for new business
- Positive and consultative winning attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.