If you're a LPN in the Merrillville, IN area with experience in LONG TERM CARE , we need YOU!
Nurses and More, Inc. is currently seeking all classifications/disciplines with Long Term Care experience. Our clients have needs in various locations around Merrillville, IN and surrounding counties.
We've improved our application and hiring process to find the BEST healthcare pros in Merrillville, IN , and get them working ASAP! Please submit your resume to be considered for one of these positions.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Nurses and More offers the following benefits to our staff:
• Advance Pay
• Weekly Pay
• ATM Payroll Card
• Direct Deposit
• Health Insurance
• Great Support Staff
• Flexible Schedules
• A Great Work Environment
Job Requirements LPN
• Indiana Nursing License
• Must have at least one full year of Long Term Care experience within the last three years (names and dates of places of employment must be provided)
• Current BLS - Healthcare Provider Certification
• Physical within the last six months (must include statement of "free of communicable diseases" or "without evidence of communicable disease".
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray
• Two Professional References
• Criminal history report with no activity listed
• Additional credentials may be required upon hire or per contract
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 101
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.