To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Buckeye, AZ
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Sales Representative/ Sales Consultant (Ford Automotive Sales)
Sanderson Ford • Buckeye, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
AUTOMOTIVE SALES / AUTO SALES REPRESENTATIVES - HEALTH / DENTAL / LIFE INSURANCE - 401k
Ford auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career in auto sales with Sanderson Ford.
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales representative team today!
- Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Ford vehicles and technology
- Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Previous automotive sales experience is preferred
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
About Our Dealership:
At Sanderson Ford, we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as an automotive sales representative may be for you!
Sanderson Ford's Commitment to You:
- Sanderson Ford received 8 awards this year from Ford Motor Company, the most of any dealership in America
- 401k w/partial employer match
- Medical / Dental / Life / Disability Insurance
- 14 Time Triple Crown Award Winner
- 20 Time Ford President’s Award Winner
- Been in business 63 years
Join our winning automotive sales representative team! Apply Now!