To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8039 Watson Road
Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Jammi Weaver
- Phone: 314-968-2700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Express Employment Professionals • Webster Groves, MO
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Reports to: Testing Supervisor
Scope of Role: Ensure equipment meets company and customer specifications before being shipped off to the customer. Traveling worldwide to install, setup, repair, and troubleshoot equipment.
- Circuit board level troubleshooting
- Test equipment up to 600 3phase VAC and 2000 VDC
- Record data, write reports, and process paperwork accurately
- Ensure equipment meets customer specifications as well as any safety and quality requirements
- Troubleshoot various problems that could occur during course of the test; requires the tester to think critically to solve complex problems
- Recognize and report quality issues through the correct channels as they arise
- Using multi-meters, voltmeters, HiPot test equipment, digital oscilloscope, PC based monitoring, and variable transformers
- Team player as well as leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Spirit of innovation to improve work procedures
- Practical approach
- Capable of providing plans for solving complex problems
Minimum of a two year degree in Electrical Engineering or similar electrical knowledge
Ability to travel domestically and internationally for service calls (travel up to 50% of the time)
- Previous knowledge and experience with multi-meters, voltmeters, Hipot test equipment, and oscilloscope preferred
- Must have mechanical proficiency which includes basic mechanical and assembly concepts
- Ability to use shop and hand tools to work on equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues via email, phone, and onsite
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics
- Proficient in Windows based PC’s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a team and independently