To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ChaseSource • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 2 months ago
As a Restaurant Manager you’ll join a company transforming the airport experience. We view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, cutting edge design and state-of-the-art technology, is delivering a traveler's oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede.
The Restaurant Manager is the central on-site figure in continuing pursuit of service excellence. It is the Manager's job to steer the ship, to ensure the achievement of goals while creating a great place to work in which crewmembers can excel and deliver a WOW! customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a passion for hospitality and customer service, possessing outstanding leadership skills and an ability to thrive under pressure, with the kind of work ethic, enthusiasm and commitment synonymous .
- Handling the day-to-day management of the restaurant
- Providing leadership and instilling pride to crewmembers
- Establishing and executing high standards of food quality and steps leading to great customer service
- Managing staffing and scheduling needs
- Administrating management and crewmember training
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in hospitality or culinary field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of management experience in restaurants or retail- preferably overseeing single to multi-unit concepts
- Experience with P&L Analysis is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clear background check for and Airport badge
- Capable of working flexible hours, days, shifts, including holidays