GAVS (www.gavstech.com) is looking to fill a position for Sr. Node JS at a prestigious healthcare facility located in Pleasanton, CA.
8-10 years experience
1. Coding and unit testing.
2. Create Physical Design Documents
3. Status updates and reports from Jira
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. 5 years of experience in designing and developing applications for IBM Cloud / Bluemix / Cloud Foundry / AWS / Azure.
2. Must have strong Cloud-based micro-services development experience with distributed architecture.
3. Experience in building micro-services using NodeJS Express - Experience in JSON and XML, Experience in Service development using SOAP and REST.
5. Experience with CD/CI tools - Continuous integration and deployment such as Jenkins / Teamcity / etc.
6. Experience in caching frameworks like Redis.
1. Hands on developer with good communication skills and passion for development best practices
and Test-Driven Development
2. A team player.
3. Ability to work and deliver under tight deadlines.
1. Proficient with Micro-Service Architecture Principles. (12 factor)
2. Must have object-oriented design (OOD) patterns experience for separation of concerns, code reusability, security and performance
3. Experience in developing clean, well architected code
4. Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments - Comfortable working from the command-line (Bash, Ksh)
5. Strong understanding of testing methodologies such as Unit, Integration, Contract, functional, performance testing - Using Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Pact.io.
6. Strong database skills preferable experience - Using MongoDB / CouchDB / Cloudant (XML, JSON), using Oracle or SQL Server.
Produce Clean Code