Hanover Foods Corporation located in Hanover PA is currently seeking a Blender Operator position on second shift. This position is primarily responsible to perform a variety of Vegetable blending functions throughout the Frozen Repackaging plant as staffing needs require.
· No previous experience required.
· Ability to read write and understand English language and have general skills to satisfactorily complete job requirements.
· Ability to communicate clearly.
· Ability to work well with all types of people including fellow employees and management.
· Must pay attention to detail and be accurate and efficient in record keeping.
Hanover foods corporation offers a competitive rate of pay and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental prescription drug and retirement plan.
Why choose Hanover foods? since 1924, Hanover Foods Corporation has grown from a small seasonal canning operation into one of the largest privately owned food manufacturers in the United States. The major factor in its growth has been our people; the leadership judgment and foresight combined with the skills and talent of our employees whose offers have been crucial to the success of Hanover Foods. our future is one of great potential and continued success. we are constantly looking for talented creative people to carry on the standard of excellence and quality that has represented Hanover foods since 1924. Join our team!
Hanover Foods Corporation is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
· Responsible for setting up the production line prior to the shift to ensure continuous production to one re packaging line or pre blend line as instructed by the supervisor
· Ensure that the ratio of the blended vegetable is correct accurate to company / customer specifications.
- Attention To Detail
- Packaging And Processing Duties