To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
801 South 75th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintains food production and packaging equipment to ensure production of highest standard at the lowest possible cost.
Key Result Areas (KRA's) include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Welding and fabrication
2. Avoids down-time and reacts with urgency to any problems that arise.
3. Performs machine changeovers as required.
4. Changes and repairs motors and belts when required.
5. Works on ink jet printers.
6. Communicates with machine operators, Line Leads and Production Supervisor.
7. Performs other duties and assists others in the department as needed.
8. Dismantle and reassembly multiple pieces of VFS equipment
9. Minor Facility maintenance
Preventive Maintenance Responsibilities:
1. Checks to make sure all guards are in place.
2. Lubes all motors and gear boxes according to schedule
3. Performs all other Preventive Maintenance according to schedule
4. Maintains accurate maintenance records.
5. Uses computer for record keeping.
6. Ability to maintain parts inventory and budget
1. Attends and participates in departmental safety meetings and training.
2. Understands the safety requirements that pertain to the job.
3. Follows the hazardous materials safety procedures when choosing/mixing cleaning solutions.
4. Ensures that all personnel working/passing around their equipment does so in
a safe manner.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to do each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are typical of the physical demands, work environment, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.