To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BG Staffing - Zycron • Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Zycron has partnered with a financial services organization to hire a Compensation Manager for a contract opportunity in Nashville, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide ongoing job benchmarking, compensation survey assessment and analysis, and competitive market intelligence and insight to Hybrid Talent and Business Leaders
- Design, socialize and implement incentive and other variable pay programs aligned to the competitive market and Hybrid business strategies
- Assist Hybrid Talent and Business Leaders in the development of annual compensation budgets, partnering with Hybrid Talent Team Leader and Total Rewards-Compensation COE, as appropriate
- Facilitate the annual compensation process working closely with Hybrid Team Talent and Business Leaders and the Total Rewards – Compensation COE
- Facilitate compensation communication and education for the Hybrid Business Leaders and professionals in cooperation with the Total Rewards – Compensation COE
- Analyze and report outcomes both formally and informally to Business Leaders as required
Minimum Experience/Educational Requirements
- 5-7 years of broad-based compensation, administration and design experience
- Experience leading the design, development and implementation of variable compensation and sales incentive programs
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and matrixed organization
- Self-confident, self-motivated and highly organized with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including excellent written and verbal capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze, synthesize and draw conclusions from data is key
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced business degree preferred
- Experience in a start-up and/or high-tech business preferred; global compensation experience highly desirable
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills required, experience using SAP HRIS, ADP Compensation Planning Tool and Comp Analyst highly desirable
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Stephanie Love, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID Number: 65185 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com