To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting A/P Clerk
Erb Equipment Company • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Accounting A/P Clerk
Erb Equipment Company, celebrating 70 years of offering great construction equipment, parts, and service seeks an Accounting A/P Clerk, based out of our metro St. Louis, MO location. Responsibilities include A/P processing, account and bank reconciliations, variance reporting, and providing journal entries, collections, and A/R general assistance and support. One year of experience in an accounting or bookkeeping position is preferred; Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline is preferred. We offer competitive wages and benefits in a good working environment.
Send resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Erb Equipment Company
200 Erb Industrial Dr.
Fenton, MO 63026
Fax: (636) 349-0874
The Accounting Clerk performs variance reporting, journal entries, account reconciliations, regular review of sales tax processing, collections for past due receivables, and assists Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Accounts payable processing.
- Records routine or recurring transactions and journal entries.
- Gathers, reviews, and analyzes information.
- Examines information in reports and exhibits, traces, and reconciles unusual variances.
- Makes necessary corrections and/or adjustments to receive accurate report information.
- Performs complex account reconciliations.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or Senior Management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. 1+ year experience in an accounting or bookkeeping position preferred.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline strongly preferred.
3. Skill in use of computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook) and Adobe. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
4. Proficient in office equipment usage, including telephones, copiers, fax machines, and postage machines.