To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
870 Greenbrier Circle
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Priority Staffing Services • Chesapeake, VA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Priority Staffing is actively seeking a Bookkeeper to work with a growing Property Management Group in Virginia Beach
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity
- This individual will be responsible for end to end bookkeeping for multiple clients.
- Ability to conduct all aspects of the A/P & A/R process, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations, including monthly and annual payroll returns
- Five years experience, through trial balance, journal entries, inter-company accounts, pay bills, bank reconciliations, payroll taxes, QuickBooks.
- Cross train as back-up to executive assistant on drafting and typing correspondence, phones, email, filing, researching real estate matters on internet, and as personal assistant to president.
- 40 hours week (9-6, 1 hour lunch)
- 2 week vacation (accrued) and 3 sick days (accrued)
- Salary $35,000.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- 3 years minimum experience as a Bookkeeper
- Full Charge Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office- specifically Excel
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a collaborative, team player office environment
- Ability to interface well with staff and external contacts