To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Resources • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Software Resources has a direct placement, permanent hire job opportunity for an Salesforce Developer in Los Angeles, CA.
The Salesforce Developer will be working closely with the Project Lead/Business Analyst, Salesforce Admin team, and executives to develop business related software. This position will deal extensively with Salesforce and integrated systems and the developer must be an advanced developer in all Salesforce disciplines.
As Developer for Salesforce, this role is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Design and develop new applications, web sites, and system enhancements in Salesforce
- Develop interactive, data-driven solutions in Salesforce utilizing APEX Classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Lightening Components, and SOQL.
- Design effective system architecture with a focus in usability and scalability. Function as an advanced Salesforce Administrator understanding configuration, workflows, security, deployment, and custom objects.
- Proactively recommend business process automation and improvements based on newly established business process knowledge and prior experience
- Analyze requests for change, code, and test new functionality
- Support acceptance tests and production tests
- Answer user/IT inquiries
- Take preventive actions that will improve applications reliability and performance
- Work as an individual or as part of a team structure to deliver complex system designs
- Willingness to participate in after-hour and on-call support
All qualified candidates must possess the following core qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems preferred
- 3+ years in depth Salesforce Development creating custom components and/or extending existing Salesforce features.
- 3+ years in depth work as Salesforce Administrator in configuration and deployment
- Thorough understanding and experience working with cloud based systems, specifically CRMs.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards of learning new technologies
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Experience in user experience design preferred
- Mobile application development experience with Salesforce Mobile preferred
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications preferred but not required
- Working experience in an investment banking environment, preferably in mergers and acquisitions preferred
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.