Software Resources has an immediate job opportunity for a Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer in Seattle, WA.
OneID Launchpad Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer OneID is a platform of services that enables a consistent cross-segment set of technologies for collecting guest data that is compliant with legal rules, approved by branding teams, and delivers CRM to the business. OneID offers a single account creation and management experience for all guests interacting with The Company Enterprise-wide. We are looking for a highly talented, collaborative full stack senior software engineer to help build and maintain the software that powers the internet sites. The person in this role must be comfortable deriving design from detailed functional requirements, building elegant solutions to difficult problems, and mentoring junior engineers. Day to day responsibilities include developing highly scalable, performant and available software, communicating with internal software clients of the platform, and collaborating effectively with the team. The person in this role must have experience in object oriented design and development, a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience and a team-based attitude; data modeling skills are a plus. A desire to work in a highly collaborative team, using agile development methodologies is a must! Key responsibilities
- Developing, unit testing and implementing complex software from the ground up.
- Understanding and reviewing functional requirements and technical specs, providing clear guidelines to operations for implementing new products and answering/driving solutions to technical and implementation issues.
- Taking leadership in owning features/bugs from Backend to Frontend and driving them to completion
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and solutions
- Being a technical leader for the team, sharing responsibility with other senior team members for resolving technical problems and answering questions about the platform.
- Engage with development managers and teams to bring updates, changes and new functionality to fruition
- Work with architecture teams to develop the approach and solution to new requirements
- Develop best-in-class processes and systems, and drive continual improvement
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
- 7 years of experience in software design and development
- 1-3 years of experience in full stack development
- Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
- Java development experience is a must
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to implement client interfaces following visual, written design reference documents, as well as improve the design where needed
- Understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems
- Development experience with highly visited websites, including optimal use of caching
- Experience building AJAX enabled dynamic web sites
- Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
- Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
- Experience working with SQL databases and others such as such as Cassandra and Mongo and with Maven
- Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects
- Superior communication skills to maintain effective relationships with all levels of personnel
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving
- Previous experience in internet commerce, electronics or consumer goods environment or other fast-paced, technology driven businesses a strong plus
- Experience working in a complex matrixed environment
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, initiative and follow-through skills
- Strong presentation/ training delivery experience
- Key Competencies: Process ownership; deals well with ambiguity, functions well and able to clearly define processes in loosely structured situations; comfortable with following up actions from others
Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent experience
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at [ Link removed ]
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology (IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level positions. We serve many vertical markets including Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality, Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities, Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you’re located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to go. Call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or visit us online at [ Link removed ] and leave the recruiting to us!
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Responsive Web Design
Ajax (Programming Language)