To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cleveland, OH
- Kyle Pusateri
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HireNexus • Cleveland, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Corporate Accountant is responsible for all aspects of the company financial/reporting/budgeting, benefits and payroll administration, and customer service functions are performed in a professional, timely, efficient, effective and accountable manner on a daily basis. The Corporate Accountant executes and delegates duties with the highest regard for exceptional performance, operational functions, & the best interests of company, team, clients, and vendors. The Corporate Accountant is responsible and accountable for the team’s efforts to maximize productivity, efficiency, creativity, strategic problem solving, and customer service.
- Oversight of corporate financial reporting.
- Financial management, reporting and banking.
- Insurance management.
- Vendor invoice processing.
- Budget management.
- Payroll processing and reporting.
- Workers compensation management.
- Employee benefits management.
- New hire onboarding.
- Team communication & leadership.
- Customer service & communication.
Required Skills, Experience, and Attitude:
- 3+ years’ experience in similar job functions.
- College degree in Accounting or Business Management.
- Working understanding of financial reporting and accounting.
- Outstanding organization, planning, and priority setting skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, ability and organization, including Microsoft Office & Outlook, and financial software.
- Effective communication verbally and in writing.
- Strong sense of urgency; able to meet deadlines & commitments.
- Excellent follow-through skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and motivate people.
- Problem solving skills.
- Calm under pressure.
- Superior ability to interact & communicate effectively, efficiently, & professionally.
- Able to offer & receive constructive feedback.
- Seeks new challenges & committed to learning.
- Willing and able to assist anyone in need of assistance or support in order to get a project completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Appropriate appearance, behavior, interactions, composure, language, and communication style.
- Strong work ethic.
- Friendly and caring with a sense of humor & good judgment.